“All of my horses wear the D-Teq Boots from EquiFit. My grooms love them as they’re easy to care for, and the horses seem to like them too. They keep the legs nice and tight, breathe well and allow protect the legs while allowing the horse to perform their best.”
- 2000 Member of US Olympic Team in Sydney, Australia
- Over 200 Grand Prix Wins
- 10X AGA Rider of the Year
- Member of 20 Nations’ Cup Teams
- 2015 2nd place in the Inaugural $100,000 CSI3* Grand Prix at Split Rock Farm
- 2015 3rd in $34,000 Hollow Creek Winning Round at Live Oak International
- 2015 6th place $372,000 CSI5* World Cup Grand Prix at WEF
- 2014 3rd place $24,000 Holiday I Grand Prix at Holidays and Horses
- Winner of the $125,000 FEI World Cup Qualifier presented by Spy Coast Farm with Indigo.
- 2nd place finish with Pauly Du Breuil in the $50,000 FEI World Cup Qualifier CSI 2* at the Tampa Bay Classic
- 2nd finish in the $100,000 Wells Fargo Grand Prix of Devon
- Winner $100,000 Purina Mills Grand Prix at HITS Saugerties.